Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Day 203: Solutions In a Box

 I've thought about what if I had a box with stuff inside with instructions on how to change the world, where I simply had to follow them and that's it. But then I thought about this kind of solution is about 'changing others' where I have some material/thing that makes 'others change' and the world changes lol.

What about changing myself?

It looks like I have been trying to find a way for everything else but ME to change. Change starts with self first. Isn't it true that 'Me' is the variable that I can change, where I cannot change another.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to change others instead of changing myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to place change outsisde of myself in others, where I believe that if I can make 'others change' the world will change

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I have to change others for the world to change

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that the goal is to 'make as much people change as possible' instead of seeing that I would be missing the point which is self change

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that 'wanting others to change' is a mistake but changing myself is the way

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I have to lead through example

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that unless I change nothing will change

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want a solution to 'change others' instead of seeing that I have to change myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that Me is the only thing that I have access to change

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that self goes first

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that I will find nothing works until I change myself

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand that wanting others to change is an exercise in futility

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want others to change instead of changing myself

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand that what is valuable and what can make other people want to change is a changed self - i.e. standing as an example

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to look at myself and see what I can change

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that I have much to change

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to take on the challenge to perfect myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accept my limitations

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that I can overcome my limitations

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that the solution to me lies in me changing myself in real time

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand that I can unlock my own potential

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that others have to change for the world to change, instead of seeing, realising and understanding that change starts with self


No comments:

Post a Comment