Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Day 142: Incredible People All Around You



There is incredible people all around you: Everyone. From everyone, and I should put that in capital letters but I do not want to shout, Everyone. You can learn from even those that try to manipulate you because ultimately it is you that allow them to manipulate you if they do - so then you know for example that you had an open door for manipulators - and so you close it, to never again allow yourself to allow yourself to be manipulated. Nothing ever is done TO YOU you allow it to happen to you -- I won't go into the extreme of if you are raped, no, if you are raped probably it wasn't because you allowed it, such things do exist, but everyday things that are not of such violence, you allow them to happen to you.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realise I have teachers all around me.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I can learn from everybody.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I cannot judge anyone based on the past, because they were That in the past, but I don't know if they are this Here now.

So I cannot judge myself as lazy only because I was lazy in the past, no, in every moment I decide who I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as lazy because I was lazy in the past.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that who I am is not who I was in the past.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I am who I decide I am in every moment of breath.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I can correct and change in a single moment, and that I don't need the past to define me.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I am not defined by the past.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I am not a procrastinator only because I ever procrastinated - but that I needed to procrastinate myself to see what I do not want to ever do again.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to procrastinate in the past.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I can decide in every moment to never again procrastinate.

Such is the power of change - Everyone can change in a single moment. We make mistakes to learn from ourselves - and then we change to our best version of ourselves. That is the ultimate lesson. And there might be more. I don't know everything but that I know.


No comments:

Post a Comment