Monday, April 20, 2020

Day 158: Excuses as a blame game

My saviour bluetooth device

Sometimes, if  not always, excuses are partly true. For example, it is true that I do not currently have a laptop,  and it is also true that it is difficult to write a full blog with a cellphone. But, instead of looking for  solutions around the problem, I simply postponed facing it. Today I finally decided to write and found a solution pretty easely, I bought a wireless keyboard some time ago, and it works ok and I am now able to write super fast without a laptop.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not face my problems.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accept  excuses as truth.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to look for solutions instead of accepting excuses.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realize and understand that excuses are excuses and thus not valid.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realize and understand that as long as I accept excuses as valid, I will not be able to achieve anything meaningful in life.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realize and understand that selfleaders do not put excuses.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realize and understand that it is not ok to validate or live excuses.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to disregard any and all excuse.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to allow excuses to diminish my effectivity in life.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realize and understand that as long as I use excuses, I will not be able to live my full potential.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realize and understand that either I do something or I do not, but there are no excuses that are valid, I am one hundred percent responsible for my decision.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that excuses are a responibility shifter, blame game where I shift my responsibility to or towards something external, instead of taking full responsibility for my actions.

I commit myself to live my life excuse free.

I commit myself to whenever I see I give an excuse to myself or others, immediately look into where it is that I am shifting my responsibility so that I can take ownership and instead do the thing that I am trying to avoid with excuses.

No excuses

No comments:

Post a Comment