Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Day 162: The Waiting Game

Banjo the busking dog
I am waiting for unemployment benefits. When you don't have money it is all about waiting because social services are slow.

Read these for more insight

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to live the word patience.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to resist waiting.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want everything immediate.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want things fast.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that immediacy comes through money.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that money will not give me anything else but things faster.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that money assists in materializing things faster.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that indeed without money things will move slower.

I commit myself to remain calm and relaxed within living the word patience.

I commit myself to remind myself that money is only a tool.


No comments:

Post a Comment