Monday, September 21, 2020

Day 163: De-Pression

When I sleep too much then there is a sign of onset of depression - specially if I sleep during the day.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to sleep too much - oversleep.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that I cannot sleep too many hours or I will start to become depressed.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe it's ok to oversleep.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that if I oversleep I might start to become depressed.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that I cannot evade from myself even if I oversleep.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that sleeping will not solve my problems.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to look for comfort in oversleeping.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to keep oversleeping to not have to face myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe it is ok to oversleep.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that I am not alone.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that sleeping will not solve anything.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be entertained by dreams instead of doing something practical instead of sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment