Monday, April 5, 2021

Day 188: Jordan Peterson: What Would You Be Like?

What would you be like if you'd stop wasting time? Moreover, what would you be like if you did what you know you have to do for 10 years, where would you be? Who would you become?

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to waste my time

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not use my time effectively

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not dare myself to use all my time effectively

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not do what I know I have to do

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in distractions

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand the practicality of simply doing what I have to do at All times

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to disregard self-direction whenever I go on distractions

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to try to escape reality with entertainment

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to try to escape reality with sleeping

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that I can be and become so much more if I start using the opportunities as Time that I have on my hands

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit myself by not facing myself in every moment of breath

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see the practicality and how easy it is in fact to walk breath by breath

No comments:

Post a Comment