Friday, September 3, 2021

Day 205: Everything is Possible


 We are creators, and I realized everything is possible. When I realized this I was more thinking about the world, how everything is possible in terms of having a world that is best for everyone that is living in it. 

Then I said to myself, wait a moment, if anything is possible for the world then it is the same for me too, in terms of who I can become and what I can do. Yes, there are physical constraints, but within it I can be and become so much more than what I previously thought I could.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see the potential in myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that if everything is possible for the world = it is possible for me too

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that I am indeed capable of change

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand that I am capable of much more than I can think of right now

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see the capability of change in myself

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I am the creator of myself

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand that only because I don't see the capability of change in myself it doesn't mean it is not there

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I don't have to be the same always - as I have been in my past

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that until I am the same 'yesterday, today and tomorrow' I cannot be trusted

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to 'kill my old self'

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to purify myself

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that that I can purify myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe in the old adagio 'never change' that friends say to eachother

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am my own limitations

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that unless I change - I will not change

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realise that eventhough I might resist change it is merely an indicator that I am in the right path - how else would I know I am in the right path?

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that although change might not be easy it is also not easy to continue the same

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I cannot change

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I am my own limitations

I commit myself to live the word change in every breath in self correction until it is done and the world is changed to a version that is Best for all - from self change to world change

No comments:

Post a Comment