Monday, March 27, 2023

Day 245: Addictions Help


Any and all addiction is self enslavement, sex, drugs, alcohol, you name it. What will stand, you or the addiction? Will you die an addict? Or a self-created being? Die well, my friend.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear letting go of my addictions

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear if I let go of my addictions I will lose myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that my addictions do not help me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to identify as my addictions

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear I will not have fun without my addictions

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I will be less if I stop my addictions

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be satisfied with my addictions

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe it will be easier to just keep my addictions

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself for my addictions

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see my true potential

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that without my addictions I am still here

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I will not lose myself I stop my addictions

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I will lose my identity if I stop my addictions

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize and understand that without my addictions I am not enslaved

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that my addictions enslave me

I commit myself to let go of my addictions

I commit myself to identify every addiction and stop it

I commit myself to remind myself that addictions are self-enslavement

I commit myself to remind myself that there is nothing that I cannot do

I commit myself to remind myself that I am powerful and capable enough to stop every one and all of my addictions

I commit myself to show myself that I am stronger than my addictions


No comments:

Post a Comment