Monday, March 27, 2023

Day 246: New Chance/Change


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hide from myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that I can’t run away from myself

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to value myself

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to respect myself

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I will be eternally with myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize and understand that either I deal with the self I have become here or in the hereafter - but I will face all of myself inevitably

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to love myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to chase after feel good experiences

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to distract myself in order to not face myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not face myself as my past, but relive in constantly instead

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I can’t face my past

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that my past is stronger than me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take myself for granted

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself through my past/according to my past

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that who I am is not what I do - or did

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize and understand that I have the power to face myself as my past

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I am not my past

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I am not the experiences that I have lived

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that who I really am is Life, I am one and Equal as Life

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live out patterns of abuse/self-abuse

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abuse myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize and understand that I should honor myself as Life that I am - no matter what

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame others for my life experiences

I commit myself to take responsibility for myself

I commit myself to investigate my past and release it with self-forgiveness

I commit myself to not stop until I am One and Equal as Life again

I commit myself to show myself that it is possible to change

I commit myself to remind myself to be gentle with myself yet firm

I commit myself to remind myself that I am capable of changing

 

No comments:

Post a Comment