Friday, May 12, 2023

Day 247: Business/Sales part 1

 


When I think about sales I think about the times that I was a salesmen of soap for cars (or more foam spray) I sold very little. One time a guy with a bigger car looked at me and said '- Do I look like I clean my car? and I said 'No' and then he gave me a tip and told me to go buy icecream LOL

I also was working as a door to door salesman but it wasn't a product what we sold more a change of energy company.

Both selling jobs I quit without making a profit and my mother would tell me to stop selling stuff.

Then I can think about the time I was talking to a relative about Desteni and she seemed interested but later on I saw it wasn't the case, so I gave up.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belive I cannot sell or only sell very little

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belive I don't have the ability to sell

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belive that there is reward in giving up, like the icecream and the guy that didn't buy

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to link self deception with sales

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think of salespeople as scams

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge salespeople as sleazy

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge business as difficult

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see business as something only older people can do

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I don't have the power to do a business/own a business/participate in a business

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that a sale is something magical difficult to find instead of seeing it for what it is, something you create.


No comments:

Post a Comment