Sunday, April 30, 2017

Day 1: My Journey to Life as a Bipolar

I never thought I would become Bipolar, it was not until I was grown up that weird things started happening, I had a depression and then I had a mania phase, after that they diagnosed me with this illness and now I am on medication and stable.

In this blog I will write every day numbered until I reach 7 to 14 years, you can learn more about the 7 years journey to life here.

Now I will do some self forgiveness and self corrective application on identifying myself as bipolar and on fears that arise from that.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as bipolar.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that being bipolar is who I really am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear having a depression or a mania phase.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being unable to control myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear imagining/believing things that are not true/real.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not being able to control myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear having an episode where I can't control myself and I embarrass myself or end up being hospitalised.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear ending up hospitalised for a long time.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being bipolar affecting my job or my job opportunities.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that being bipolar I will lose opportunities in life due to being rejected because of it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being rejected because of being bipolar.

Whenever I see that I fear going into depression or mania, I stop and I breathe. I realise that I can treat my body and mind adequately through not taking toxics such as drugs so I do not imbalance my body and mind and I can remain grounded through breathing so that I don't go into depression or mania.

I commit myself to treat my body adequately to not go into depression or mania or any other imbalance and I commit myself to remember to breathe whenever I fear going into an imbalance.

Whenever I see that I fear not being able to control myself, I stop and I breathe. I realise that I am here and I can direct myself no matter what. At the same time I don't do anything that imbalances my body and mind.

I commit myself to remind myself that I can direct myself no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment