Monday, May 1, 2017

Day 2: Psychotic break

"A psychotic break occurs when a person experiences an episode of acute primary psychosis, generally for the first time, though it may also be after a significant symptom-free period.

Symptoms of psychotic breaks vary greatly...() Where a bipolar disorder is involved, cryinggrandiosityinsomniairritability, and persecutory delusions may all or severally manifest themselves as symptoms." Wikipedia


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear having a psychotic break.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not being in control.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear having persecutory delusions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being ridiculed if I have a psychotic break.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not being able to control myself if I have a psychotic break.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to remind myself that at all times I have a part of me that is aware and that I can stop any harmful behaviour that I may tend to have when on a psychotic break.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not allow help when on a psychotic break, thus not doing all that is possible for me to get out of it.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to get help when under a psychotic break in fear of what they may say about my thoughts and ideas I was having.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe the persecutory delusions were real instead of seeing that it was only that, an illusion, that has to be treated with medication.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe my own delusions instead of reaching out and getting help 'from the outside'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that I have to check what it is happening inside of myself with the outside world/people that I trust so that I make sure I am not in a delusion/illusion that is not real.

Whenever I see that there are things happening that are not quite right inside of myself, I share it with people I trust so I don't fall into delusions/illusions and I can get help in time so I do not go into a psychotic break.

I commit myself to get help whenever something is not quite right inside of myself or I have delusions of any kind so that I can stop them in time and prevent/not go into psychotic break.

Whenever I see that I am going towards a psychotic break, I stop and I breathe, I then talk to people that can help me including my doctor so that I don't go into a full on psychotic break.

I commit myself to speak up whenever I am going towards a psychotic break, so that instead of it growing stronger, I grow stronger and overcome the possible psychotic break.

Whenever I see that I am fearing what will others say about my delusions, I stop and I breathe. I realize that delusions are not real and it is not something to be ashamed of.

I commit myself to share myself and my delusions whenever they appear so I can solve them, see that they are not real and stop them.



No comments:

Post a Comment