Sunday, May 7, 2017

Day 8: Discrimination

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being discriminated for being bipolar.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being discriminated in the workplace if they know I am bipolar.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being 'left out' from a group for being bipolar.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted or allowed myself to see that people are more understanding than I think they are and mostly don't discriminate against for being bipolar.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being rejected by women for being bipolar.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear women not wanting to have children with me in fear they'll be bipolar.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear others 'looking at me judgmentally' because I am bipolar.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear having less opportunities in life because of being bipolar.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that with enough care I can remain stable indefinitely, rendering my bipolar diagnosis irrelevant.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give importance to being bipolar.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as 'being biploar'.

Whenever I think I will be discriminated against for being bipolar, I stop and I breathe. I realize my fear is just a fear and I don't have to listen to it. I might be bipolar but I can be stabilized, so one cancels the other.

I commit myself to remain myself that what matters is to remain stable, not if I am bipolar or not.

Whenever I fear I will be discriminated in the workplace, I stop and I breathe. I remind myself that I have in the past revealed I am bipolar and have had no problems at the workplace.

I commit myself to assess the situation and say or not say that I am bipolar, without listening to the fear.

Whenever I fear that I will be 'left out' I stop and I breathe. I realize that it is me that put myself in a group or not, and that I don't have to give importance to bipolar.

I commit myself to remind myself that being bipolar is irrelevant in my relations with other people/groups.

Whenever I fear I will be rejected by females for being bipolar, I stop and I breathe. I realize that being bipolar is irrelevant and I should not preoccupy myself with that in relation to females.

I commit myself to let go of the worry females won't want to be with me because of being bipolar.

Whenever I see I define myself as 'being bipolar' I stop and I breathe. I remind myself that bipolar is something that happens to me but does not define me/who I am.

Whenever I fear women not wanting to have children with me, I stop and I breathe. I realise that I must be the living example that it is possible to lead a normal life with the bipolar disorder so they see it is not relevant if our children are bipolar or not, just like it is not relevant for me.

I commit myself to remind myself to lead a stable life/have a stable mind so that I am an example of a stable human being with bipolar.

Whenever I fear I will have less opportunities in life because of bipolar, I stop and I breathe. I realize that opportunities are self-created and that I should not fear having less opportunities for being bipolar, furthermore I might get MORE opportunities from having bipolar due to states policy with bipolar subjects, for example in education, and other opportunities I don't yet know.

I commit myself to see bipolar as a gift that can give me more opportunities I didn't have instead of a burden.

I commit myself to see that opportunities are self-created and this applies to me too.






No comments:

Post a Comment