Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Day 25: Too Tired?

Last night I was coming from work very tired from my legs and I had to do more work once home but I simply went to bed instead of planning to do my work later or doing it at the moment.

But is this really true? If I had a child for example, I would have to go to work and then at home I would have to continue caring for it for example, and I would be able to do it because I would not have another option.

So I have to take energy from wherever it is, or is it energy that I need?


I see I have this concept of energy that once it runs out I can't do antying more, but this is not in fact so, it is more an excuse to give up.
I forgive myself to utilize being tired as an excuse to give up and not do that tasks I have to do.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I am too tired from work to do more work.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go to sleep without planning to to my other work.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that with my main work I already have a lot of work to do and that I can't do more work.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit myself believing that the main work I do waiting tables already is too much work and that I can't do more work.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that my work 'drains me of energy'

I forgive myself that I have a limited supply of energy and that once I run out I can't do anything more.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realize and understand that I dont have such a thing as  a 'container of energy' and once it runs out I don't have more energy.

Whenever I see that I believe I don't have more energy, I stop and I breathe. I realize that I don't consist of energy and that I can do so much more than my accepted and allowed beliefs.

Whenever I see that I think that my work is already too much, I stop and I breathe. I realize that even if I have my legs tired I can still for example work sitting.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use the excuse of 'I don't have more energy' to give up and not do the work I could do because I am a bit tired.

I commit myself to find ways to rest and to work past my percieved limitations of energy, which are not real.

I commit myself to push past my percieved limitations of 'I don't have more energy' to prove myself that it is not real.

Whenever I see that I believe that I am a container of energy that has run out, I stop and I breathe. I realize that I am not a battery that runs out and I can push myself to do so much more than I think I can.

Whenever I see that I am tired and want to give up I stop and I breathe. I realize that if I give up is not because I am tired but because I give up utilizing the excuse I am tired, when I could continue doing stuff and not give up.

I commit myself to not give up when I am tired, but continue to do what I can commonsensically.

No comments:

Post a Comment