Friday, May 19, 2017

Day 20: Nice Food

If you want to take something,
you must first allow it to be given.

Lao Tzu - Tao Te Ching

At the restaurant where I work I see much abundance, we serve very nice food. I wonder if we could expand this and have everyone on earth have as much abundance wouldn't it be cool? Us first world countries should make sure this can happen, firstly by establishing abundance in our own countries and then the rest of the world.

If a country is governed wisely,
its inhabitants will be content.
They enjoy the labor of their hands
and don't waste time inventing
labor-saving machines.
Since they dearly love their homes,
they aren't interested in travel.
There may be a few wagons and boats,
but these don't go anywhere.
There may be an arsenal of weapons,
but nobody ever uses them.
People enjoy their food,
take pleasure in being with their families,
spend weekends working in their gardens,
delight in the doings of the neighborhood.
And even though the next country is so close
that people can hear its roosters crowing and its dogs barking,
they are content to die of old age
without ever having gone to see it.

Lao Tzu - Tao Te Ching

To ensure that everyone is provided in our countries and worldwide it is suggested to investigate the Living Income Guaranteed, so that everyone is supported and has the basic needs met.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that abundance for the whole world is not possible.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize and understand that there are enough resources in this world to take care of all effectively.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that there are already the infrastructures necessary to produce food for the whole world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not investigate solutions to end poverty on my own country and the rest of the world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that change in the world is not possible.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realize and understand that prosperity and abundance in our country and the world is a matter of organization and political determination.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that a world in abundance is possible.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire abundance for myself only.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that in order to have permanent abundance we must give to all on earth abundance.

I commit myself to investigate and implement solutions for this world that ensure abundance for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment