Sunday, May 14, 2017

Day 15: Sudden Fear

The other day I was at the train going home and suddenly I feared, this fear I could not link to anything future or past or anything in my surroundings. I simply experienced fear.

Yesterday I was waiting tables and I feared going to ask if everything was ok at a specific table, I went despite the fear and asked if everything was ok, and everything was ok. So I have to always disregard fear and do what is best because fear is irrelevant, harmless, is only a mindjob.

See, I was on the train, let's say the train is life, then I experienced fear, but I was still in the train going, then the fear stopped, I was still in the train going. This means that life goes on and fear can't alter or mess with life because it simply pops up and then disappears the same way it came. It will only have an effect if I react and this way allow the fear to have power over me and my life.

Fear is like a scary story for children, unless you believe it you will laugh at it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear fear.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take into consideration fear when taking decisions.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to always act despite any fears.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see the following: that I was in the train,  I experienced fear, I was still in the train after the fear so fear does nothing.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realize and understand that fear doesn't have any power over me.

I forgive myself to believe that fear is real because it FEELS like it is real - but it is not - as it does not have any effect or impact on reality unless I decide to act on the fear.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that because fear is usually linked to something then I have to fear that something, which the truth is that fear is not real and does not say anything of that something that the fear is linked to.

Whenever I see that I fear, I stop and I breathe. I remind myself that fear is not real, and that it will go away the same way it came.

I commit myself to breathe and let go of fear whenever it appears.

I commit myself to remind myself that fear will go away the same way it came in.

Whenever I see that I want to change my relationship with something because I fear that something, I stop and I breathe. I realize that the fear is not real and that I should not change my relationship to anything only because I experience fear related to that thing.

I commit myself to see, realize and understand that fear is not real, even if it is linked to something real.

Whenever I think that fear has power over me, I stop and I breathe. I realize that I am real and cannot accept or allow myself to be controlled by something that is not real, an illusion, such as fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment