Friday, May 12, 2017

Day 13: Speaking up


"The power of intuitive understanding will protect you from harm until the end of your days." - Lao Tzu


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear to stand up for myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear of what might happen if I refuse to keep quiet.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let fear control my actions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself because of others fears.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to consider other's reasons and fears as to why I should stop blogging.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I have to trust common sense and see what serves well the equality equation as what is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself that only someone uninformed would recommend against blogging, as I have seen how it is supportive for me and others on a deep level.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize the impact that blogging can have on other people's lives and that it is of utmost importance.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to censor myself because of others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I will change how I blog because of others reading it.

I commit myself to do what is best for all - which includes what is best for me.

 Whenever I see that I fear to stand up for myself, I stop and I breathe. I realize that nothing can happen to me, that I am safe.

I commit myself to stand up for myself no matter what.

Whenever I see that I have fear I stop and I breathe. I stop the fear and don't allow it to control my actions.

I commit myself to stop fear from determining my actions.

Whenever I am exposed to someone else's fears and reasons why I should stop blogging, I stop and I breathe. I remind myself that blogging is good for me and for others, good for all - so I let go of wanting to please others, being recognised, and thus I do what is best.

I commit myself to always do what is best for all.

I commit myself to remind myself of the importance of blogging, as the power it has in changing people's lives, and thus the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment