Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Day 3: Psychotic break - Part 2

Continuation of Day 2: Psychotic break

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame myself for dooming the world during psychotic break.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I was being persecuted during psychotic break.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe others were enemies/against me during psychotic break.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not trust myself during psychotic break.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to consider self-harm during psychotic break.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to attempt to harm myself during psychotic break.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe my own delusions during psychotic break.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take decisions based on delusions although they are NOT real.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to draw wrong conclusions from my own delusions during psychotic break.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I was trapped during psychotic break.

Whenever I see that I am blaming myself for the state of the world I stop and I breathe, I realize we are all in this together and that we have shared responsibility.

Whenever I feel that I am being persecuted I stop and I breathe. I then talk to people I trust about it to cross-reference because most likely it is not real as there are no reasons why I would be persecuted.

Whenever I perceive others as enemies, I stop and I breathe, I remind myself that there is no such thing as ‘enemies’ and I talk to someone I trust to cross-reference and stop my delusion.

Whenever I see I am considering self-harm, I stop and I breathe. I realize that I am not sane because of that, thus I stop and seek help such as a doctor.

I commit myself to seek help whenever I find myself considering self-harm.

I commit myself to remind myself there are not such things as enemies.

I commit myself to talk openly with people I trust about persecutory delusions so that I can cross reference and stop them.


I commit myself to talk to people I trust whenever I feel I carry the weight of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment