Sunday, May 21, 2017

Day 22: Wouldn't it Be Nice?


Recently I remembered the song by the Beach Boys 'Wouldn't it be nice?' and I found a remix  that displayed a couple seemingly on holidays by the beach, everything super idillic that made me drool like 'oh that would be nice', seemingly a perfect couple in a perfect spot, by the sea, with a boat and they even get to do surfing! 


At times I forget about living life, like I can only think of duty and chores in the future and not give myself some treats, so yeah it would be nice to have all that appears in the video, as it says "Wouldn't it be nice if we were older and we woudn't have to wait so long"  For me my life has been about waiting, maybe later maybe in years to come I will do this and that or have this or that but years have come and gone and nothing has materialized, because I realize that I have to create my reality, I mean, unless I create for myself what I want to experience I will not have it. 

In the past when I was a young boy - lol - my mother took us to do surf, which was really cool, and I have not done it since. So maybe I will some day go again to do surf soon. Wouldn't it be nice? 

My latter birthdays were not cool for me because I was seeing how years passed but nothing that I had thought would come ever came, now I realize I have to materialize, make things happen or they won't happen, and I can't be angry at them not happening because I am the creator of my experiences in my life.

So I commit myself to enjoy life more, from enjoying more food to why not, enjoying some holidays.


I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realize and understand that I create my reality, and I have to create that which I want to experience in this lifetime, as things will not 'come to me' - how is that even possible?

I forgive mself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want 'things to come to me' instead of me creating them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be angry because I 'dont have the things I want' instead of creating them for myself.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to become the creator of my life at all levels, be it 'work or play'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to 'wait for my life to happen' instead of making it happen.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that I am the creator of my life and that 'time won't bring me anyhting' - I will bring me everything.

I commit myself to desire to do things intstead of planning and making things happen for me in my life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that 'things come with age' instead that realizing that the only thing that come with age is age itself and all other things I have to create for myself.

I commit myself to create my life and the things I want to experience in this lifetime.

I commit myself to not wait for things to happen, but to create the experiences I want to experience for myself in this lifetime, and not wait for them to happen.

Whenever I see that I am 'waiting for my life to happen' I stop and I breathe, I realize that I am the creator of my life and that I have to plan what is that I want to experience for it to happen.

Whenever I see I am expecting things to come by themselves only because of age, I stop and I breathe, I realize that with age I will only get more birthdays but not the fun activities I could do at those birthdays as that I have to create that myself - or anything I want to experience in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment