Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Day 18: Taking the shortest route

Today I dreamed that I was on top of a castell which is a human tower and I was falling along with another man, from very high, while going down I could grasp to a balcony but the fat man I was falling with clinged to me and we continued falling together. I was angry at the man and told him I would put him facing to the floor first and me on top so I don't get hurt because I was angry he did not allow me to cling to the balcony and this way not fall to the floor. Finally we fell to the floor and nothing happened, it was painless. After that I was still angry with the man and argued he could have let me cling to the balcony and go down through that building although that would have meant more time as the building was full of people watching the human tower.

The man was the whole trip down laughing or grinning.

So this is to see that I have to take the shortest route to my goals even if it is scary or seems impossible. And I have to laugh all the way.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not walk the shortest route to my goals because I find some of them scary.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not walk the shortest route to my goals that seem impossible.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted or allowed myself to walk despite something being seemingly impossible.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that impossible means 'I'm possible' - so nothing is impossible.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react to the solution that is shortest.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I have to go where there is resistance as it is the shortest route, whereas the easy route is the longest or infinite route.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize and understand that once I have the task done I will see that it was not painful at all - although there might have been a lot of resistance and maybe fear too.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take the easy route instead of seeing that the shortest is the one I resist.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realize and understand that since we are in a space-time reality it very much favours me to take the easy route as then I can accomplish more goals in my lifetime.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not walk the common sense I see of the shortest route available.

Whenever I see I am not walking a path because it seems impossible, I stop and I breathe. I realize that whatever seems impossible at one point and be possible the next moment, so I walk regardless of what I think of the point.

I commit myself to walk regardless of what I think of a point being possible or impossible.


No comments:

Post a Comment