Monday, May 29, 2017

Day 30: Laziness


The last day or two I've allowed myself to be lazy, sleeping too much. What this causes is that then I find myself at work or sleeping witch is not nice as I don't have free time.

Today at work I was not on point from the begginning, I was a bit sleepy maybe because of sleeping too much. Also during the day sleeping for more than one hour, it is too much, with 20 minutes it is enough.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be lazy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I want to sleep a lot, when in fact I don't need to sleep that much.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to sleep more hours than I need.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that if I sleep more I will be more rested which is not true for oversleeping.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that if I sleep too much I am sleepy at work as well.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to use my day for other than work or sleep.

Whenever I see that I want to oversleep, I stop and I breathe. I realize that if I oversleep I will be sleepy for more time.

I commit myself to not oversleep, as I have seen it makes me sleepy and not more rested.

Whenever I see I want to sleep durng the day I stop and I breathe. I realize I don't need to sleep during the day, but that I can rest for about 20-40 minutes maximum.

I commit myself to not rest/sleep for more than 20-40 minutes during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment