Saturday, May 6, 2017

Day 7: Hypo-mania - Part 2

This is a continuation of Day 6: Hypo-mania

Forgiving the positive and negative of hypomania I had while I was not on medication.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to miss the creative potential I had during hypomania.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not want to take medication as I feel so good 'who would want to take medication'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to miss the 'good things' that come with hypomania.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to have the desinhibition that I had during hypomania.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to have the feeling of 'being the best/being the boss' that I had while under hypomania.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to miss the feeling of 'I am capable of doing anything' that I had during hypomania.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to miss the desinhhibition when talking to females that I had during hypomania.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to miss the feeling of 'everything is possible' that I had under hypomania.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to miss the 'empowerment' feeling I had during hypomania.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in irritability during hypomania.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see how I was less empathic to how others felt towards what I did during hypomania.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see how I was more angry/bellicose at times during hypomania.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to have the easiness of talking to females that happened during hypomania in the desire to have more sex.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that I can jump into mania at any time that I  am in hypomania with all the side effects that come with it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to overspend my money while on hypomania.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not do my responsibilities such as studying during hypomania.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to stop my responsibilities and act irresponsibly because I 'feel good' during hypomania.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to miss the 'high' of hypomania.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that during hypomania I had no 'stop' I didn't apply limits so in this way I arrived to the point of bothering others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not stop myself when it was time to stop during hypomania.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see how I did socially awkward things such as talking to strangers - which is not necessary -.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to talk to strangers because I think it is a good idea to do so.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear 'making a fool of myself' during hypomania.

Whenever I see that I miss hypomania, I stop and I breathe. I realize that all the good things that I see come from hypomania I can develop for myself with the added benefit of not having the side effects of hypomania.

I commit myself to develop self trust, self expression and all the things I like about hypomania for myself.

Whenever I see that I miss hypomania, I stop and I breathe. I remind myself of how delicate is the situation as in the past I was uncareful with my relations, money, responsibilities, plus the possibility of jumping to mania - so I let go of 'wanting to be in hypomania and in control' as I know it is a fight I will most likely fail at.

I commit myself to stop hypomania as soon as it appears so I don't take risks with regards to my stability in this life.

Whenver I see that I miss the feeling of being the best/being the boss I stop and I breathe. I realise that unless I prove it in real-time that I am the best - that I can be - then I am not, and the feeling is a delusion - and if I am the best that I can bee, I will have no feeling to tell me that I am.

I commit myself to crossreference the feelings I have with reality to see if they are delusions.

Whenever I see I don't want to take medication because I feel so good, I stop and I breathe. I commit myself to remind myself of all the side effects that come with hypomania.

I commit myself to take my medication when I am in hypomania, as it is only a delusion that I have already walked.

I realise that all the things I found cool about hypomania I can develop self-responsibly for myself.

Whenever I see that I miss the creative potential I had during hypomania I stop and I breathe. I realise that the creative potential I had during hypomania was not focused/all over the place and that I can instead develop my creative potential and focus it where I want.

I commit myself to develop my creative potential in the areas that matter/where I want, focused.

No comments:

Post a Comment