Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Day 11: Strengths in Problems

Found some gifts in bipolar.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from 'normal' because I have bipolar.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as 'not normal' because I have bipolar.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that I am indeed normal, only that I have had periods of instability in my life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear others seeing me as 'incapacitated'/'incapable' for being bipolar.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear others will treat me differently for having bipolar.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realize and understand that I am stronger because of bipolar.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see how difficult times make me stronger.

I commit myself to remind myself that difficult times make me stronger.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I can now face instability with greater effect because I've dealt with very high ups and very deep downs.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I can let go of addictions easily now because I have already experienced what it means to be very high up and how it does not make a difference in who I am in fact - as I have to deal with the same stuff every day.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see how I can stop being afraid of fear as I have walked through utmost fear during manic depression.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted or allowed myself to realize that I can let go of fear of of others, as I have walked persecutory delusion and found out that it is not real/no one is 'out to get me'.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I can appreciate more being stable now that I have been very depressed and very euphoric.

I commit myself to remind myself of how simplicity of living and reality, this earth, is what is fascinating and there is nothing to discover/it is no way of living depression or euphoria as they simply are blinds/distortions that don't let us see the beauty of reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment