Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Day 4: Psychotic break - Part 3

This is a continuation of  Day 2 and Day 3, it is suggested to start at the beginning.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that once I know what is a psychotic break, I can identify and stop it, with the help of others as needed.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I was alone during my psychotic break.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to explain my problems to others during psychotic break.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear going mad.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see the utmost importance of  developing intimacy 'into me I see' in order to pinpoint any dysfunction of the mind such as a psychotic break.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I would remain  in a psychotic break forever.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think harmful thoughts towards others during my psychotic break.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that my life was done while on a psychotic break.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe people where going after me during psychotic break.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to participate in immense fear during psychotic break.

Whenever I see I am going towards a psychotic break, I stop and I breathe. I realise that I need medication and therapy and move steadfast to get it as soon as possible.

I commit myself to get all the necessary help – doctor, therapist, etc -whenever I see I am going towards a psychotic break.

Whenever I see I am going into a psychotic break, I stop and I breathe. I realize that a psychotic break is an illusion, not real - but that it is an imbalance that needs to be sorted out as soon as possible with all the help needed.

Whenever I see I am having harmful thoughts towards others, I stop and I breathe. I realize that it is unacceptable and I stop them and self-forgive, and if there are any other signs such as persecutory delusions that I am going into a psychotic break, then I get all the help needed to sort it out.

Whenever I think I am going mad, I stop and I breathe. I realize that psychotic breaks are temporal and that they will go the same way they appeared.

I commit myself to remind myself that psychotic breaks are temporal.

No comments:

Post a Comment