Thursday, May 25, 2017

Day 26: Gas explosion

Yesterday I was in a rush, I was heating my meal in the microwave, then I wanted to take a shower, it was late to go to work. When I was undressing I remembered I had to change the gas source, I went to change the gas source half undressed and because I had left the water open and I did the change incorrectly there was a little explosion of gas - nothing happened - but it was a bit of a shock. My flatmate came rushing, what happened! and I said 'nothing', I don't like to say I fucked up right away. The gas heater was ok. Afterwards I told my flatmate what happened.

So this is to show how I can't rush and do a lot of things at the same time as things will literally explode - lol -.

I tried to do lots of things at the same time without finishing the previous ones, for example the microwave was beeping because the meal was ready but I was not there to stop it. Then I was half undressed and went to change the gas source. I went to change the gas source without stopping the running water. The explosion caught me with my pants down - lol.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to start many things without finishing them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be uncareful with the gas heater when I was rushing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not finish the things I started when rushing.

Whenever I see that I am in a rush, I start and finish things as much as possible and do perilous things carefully such as gas stuff.

Whenever I see that I am in a rush I stop and I breathe. I try to start and finish tasks so I don't have many things running at once that I can't handle.

I commit myself to organize myself to do the tasks when I am in a rush so that I am not 'all over the place' and don't risk myself or others integrity.

No comments:

Post a Comment