Monday, February 18, 2019

Day 126: Imagine You Have Nothing



Imagine you have nothing? Who will you be? What will you do? Tonight, walking home from a night out I imagined I have no home, nowhere to return and then I started to apply self forgiveness:

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to value myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that all I have I will have forever

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I am more or less depending on what I 'apparently own'

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to value myself as little since I see that I don't have much - in relation to rich people.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that my self-value is independent of what I have and possess

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to value myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to value myself according to what I own

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see there is no point in valuing myself in relation to what I own, as what I own here I cannot take to the here after

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I am inferior because I am not rich

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to value myself for who I am

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that I am valuable regardless of what I own

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to value who I am

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that who I am is valuable

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to value myself according to what I do

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I am not what I do

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I have to attain something in order to be valuable

Whenever I see that I believe I need something external to me in order to be valuable, I stop and I breathe. I realize I am valuable for who I am alone. Thus I commit myself to remind myself that I am valuable for who I am

Whenever I see that I value myself with regards to what 'I own' as material things, I stop and I breathe. I realize what is material will no longer be at one point. Thus I commit myself to remind myself that what matters is Who I Am not what I own

Whenever I see that I value myself with regards to what I do, I stop and I breathe. I realize it is not what I do but who I am in what I do. Thus I commit myself to remind myself it is not what I do that matters but who I am within what I do

No comments:

Post a Comment