Friday, March 15, 2019

Day 130: So Much To Do



What if I stop loop-cylcing, repeating mistakes, falling for addictions and repeating harmful behaviours? New, exciting things come up. What if I instead of all this mentioned before, I direct myself into and for a purpose in my life? So exciting, new ways to have fun open up, new projects, a new vision of life and instead of Limitation I change the words I am living into Expansion, Change, Creativity, Investment, Passion, Drive.

So much to do.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that I have so much to do outside of my limitations.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realize and understand that in reality I have so much to do and say in this world.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to give myself purpose.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I have something done, when in fact this is only the beginning of self-creation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that I have so much to do.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not take things one by one, step by step.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I have to do many things at once.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I can only do so much as what I can accomplish in one breath.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I will have to work on myself regardless on where I am as there is so much to do

I forgive myself that I have that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that I have not accepted and allowed myself to embrace myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that I can't arrive to a solution in a few days but have to remind myself of the process to walk - namely 7 years journey to life.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realise that unless I write a blog often enough I will delay a lot to reach the 7 year journey to life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that I have to discipline myelf to do what really matters.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that I am here.


No comments:

Post a Comment