Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Day 131: A Way Out of Mediocrity

If there was a way out of mediocrity, would you take it? I am not saying All of me is mediocre, but yeah some aspects do need improvement.

So I found a way out. Now only need to walk it. Feet fail me not.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to install myself in mediocrity - as it is apparently a safe place.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live in mediocrity.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in mediocrity in my life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be hard on myself because of my failures.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I am my failures.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that I am more than my failures.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I can learn from failures instead of reacting negatively to them.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that failures are merely showing me how not to do things.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to keep being mediocre so I don't have to change.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am safe in mediocrity.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that mediocrity is merely a symptom of how I am doing things.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that if I do things differently I can get out of mediocrity.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that every breath is a new opportunity for change.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I create myself in every moment of breath.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that each day is a new day.


I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself that I have many opportunities to break free from mediocrity, but I have to hold on to them/walk them.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to give myself the opportunity to break free from mediocrity.

I commit myself to give myself the opportunity to break free from mediocrity.

No comments:

Post a Comment