Sunday, June 30, 2019

Day 139: A Part Of Something



Today I was at work wondering about this, I am a part of something. I am a living, breathing human being, a part of 'organised living' I live in a body that has automated things, it is pretty clear I am a part of something, yet, it is fascinating how much I have not seen I am part of something, like I feel like I am 'apart' and this shouldn't be the case. We are all the same, we all breathe, eat, shit and die the same. Let's not forget it. We are all in this together.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe I am separate from everyone else.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize and understand that I am a part of something and not separate.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I am living in separation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize and understand that the fact that I didn't see myself as part of 'something' means that somewhere I have separated myself from this something, this whole.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realize and understand that I am not separate from everyone else.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realize and understand that I am in fact one with everyone else.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realize and understand that even if I forget I am part of something, it doesn't mean I am not a part of that something.

I commit myself to remind myself that we are in this all together.

I commit myself to remind myself that I am not separate from everyone else.

I commit myself to remind myself that I am in fact equal to everyone else.

Whever I see that I am 'feeling' like I am separate from everyone else, I stop and I breathe. I realize I am the same as all others as breath, so there is no possible separation.

I commit myself to remind myself that I am One and Equal as Life.


No comments:

Post a Comment