Thursday, June 4, 2020

Day 160: Streets of no Life



No job, no future. It is sad how when you don't have a job no one cares, well, some might help here and there but you don't have the ultimate solution as money and sometimes no home. It has happened to me, no job, no money, had to be rescued by a friend. It makes me cry. This sucks. We have a system that you only wake up when you have empty pockets and no home. Then you wake the dduck up. Suddenly everyone else with money denies you.

I don't have a job because of covid. I don't have a proper home because I had to leave my rented room. I  am not complaining I have four walls and a bed, but that's it. No water, no electricity. Yesterday the government that because of the delay put me in this situation, finally sent some money. Everything lits up. Make no mistake, money is possibility, no money no possibilities.

Lets make a system thats worth living where if you don't have a job you are supported.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I am inferior for not having money

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to value myself for myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being on the streets

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that if I end up on the streets I will be mad and something will change but it is not how it goes, when one is on the street is already too late.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to dear being attacked on the streets.

No comments:

Post a Comment