Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Day 161: Embracing Here



Embrace what you have so you can change it. Even now that I don't have I still have Life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not having money.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear dying.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not be here as breath.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not having a home.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to suffer from hunger.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not being able to do what I want to do.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing my health.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not having money.

I commit myself to support myself.

I commit myself to let go of fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment