Thursday, February 25, 2021

Day 168: Impactful


I've been recieving feedback from some people that I have been in contact with during my stay in the psych ward -when I was more stable- that they like me. That in a way I've had an effect on their lives. And it is new to me. That they like me meaning I've found that they at times admire me or simply see that I can help them out, in a word, that I am useful - and this is very fulfilling. If this blogs are useful to you, even if there is only one person, and I know there must be, I will keep doing them. I have not done anything special in my life to become what I am today, but I always recommend starting where I did, with the free, Desteni I Process Lite course here.

Cheers

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see how I affect others positively or negatively

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise my power

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand how much in fact I affect other people's lives

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see myself as a leader

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand that I can have a positive impact on other's lives

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand the effect that my participation with other poeple can have

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear affecting others negatively

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I have many talents

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see myself as useful

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to disregard myself as useless

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that in fact everyone impacts everyone else's lives

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand the efect that I can have in fact in other people's lives

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realise that my life is in fact important

I commit myself to remind myself that I am useful

I commit myself to remind myself that I can impact positively other people's lives

No comments:

Post a Comment