Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Day 186: Independent


I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I am independent, 

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that it all depends on me making a move first

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see myself as independent

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I need others to do in stuff my life

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that I am the architect of my life

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that my life depends on me only

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to rely on others to do my life

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that as long as I depend on others to construct my life, my life will be miserable

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I can do things on my own

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see the advantages in making things by myself

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that by making things myself I can have them the way I want them

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that if I have to rely on others, I am not truly free

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to ask for help instead of looking at how I can do things by myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that in order to be free, I have to set myself free

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that relying on others is not the best way to do things

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that I have to take responsibility for myself at all levels of my life

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that there is power in taking responsibility for myself


No comments:

Post a Comment