Saturday, April 3, 2021

Day 187: The Nature of Problems



In front of problems a tendency might arise of simply covering one's head like an ostrich to not have to face reality. But what if problems where merely an indicator that we have to change directions and that all will be well? Yes, we might have to get creative but in front of problems, getting creative and not giving up is the best we can do, after all, a new adventure and gifts might lie in the new path that we take. A river does not stop when it hits a wall, it simply detours.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not take it easy on myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to look at the problem instead of looking at the solution

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see opportunities that problems present

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be stubborn in only seeing one path, and if that path fails, not see anything else

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to be creative when problems arise

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that I am more capable than I think

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I am capable of doing a lot of great things

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that only if I give up do I become stagnant

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that problems are not necessarily bad

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that problems might uncover a better path

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that I can get creative in front of problems

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give up in front of problems

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that problems are not really problems but diversions on the route to take

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that taking different routes when problems arise can be a good thing

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that the route I have to take is what I thought in my mind, without seeing, realising and understanding that problems can arise which are simply route changers

1 comment: