Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Day 189: Lag Behind


 Lag: hang (back) or fall (behind) in movement, progress, development, etc

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compare my process to that of others

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I should be somewhere that I am not

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to have patience with myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I am less for not being where others are

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel shame for not applying myself effectively

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that the past is gone and that I merely have to learn from it to not repeat the same things again

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to be grateful for my past as without it I would not be where I am today

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to be proud of myself for sticking with and not giving up on myself

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to use my past to serve me as the definitive lesson to stand up for myself

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to say: I am grateful for my past for I am here now

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I have to be ashamed of my past

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that being ashamed of my past will only hinder my application in every moment of breath

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to embrace everything of me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that in fact I asked for everything that happened to me in my past, so that I would stand up for myself once and for all

No comments:

Post a Comment