Monday, April 19, 2021

Day 191: Back to Blogs


 More than a week later, I am back to write blogs. Excuses, believing I am not good enough, general 'disenchantment with the world' are all not valid, I will push for one blog a day no matter what. After all, 7 years of writing do not get written for themselves.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give up on myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to keep quiet

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not support myself in writing

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I have to support myself in writing

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I am not good enough

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that if I don't push myself to write daily I will not

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react to where I am now, instead of seeing that I can move out of it

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let the days pass without writing blogs

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to disregard the self support and the support of others that my blogs can have

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to value my blogs

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand how much less people will stand up for themselves if I do not stand up for myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge writing a blog as difficult

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that writing daily is an act of awareness and my mind will always come up with excuses to not do it

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see the potential I have through writing this blogs - of who I can assist without ever knowing it myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become 'disenchanted with the world' as in 'not being content with what I have' and 'want more' and within this 'want to give up'.

I commit myself to push for one blog a day

I commit myself to remind myself of the importance of writing blogs, for me and others to stand up

I commit myself to remind myself that only excuses will make me  not to write daily and excuses are not valid

I commit myself to remind myself that I have to stand and write daily not only for myself but for others as well

I commit myself to, whenever possible, publish one blog a day for 7 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment