Thursday, April 22, 2021

Day 192: Change the World

I am only one, I am responsible for myself - Sometimes I put on 'the weight of the world' but this is only an excuse to not have to change myself, because apparently 'I have to change the world' - I will never change the world - but I can change myself and affect world change.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I have to become a super-being or super-hero of some kind to be able to 'change the world'

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to change the world

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that I am responsible for myself alone

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to put on the 'weight of the world' without seeing, realising and understanding that it is merely an excuse to not change myself

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I alone will never change the world

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that if I change I can affect world change

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to take my process of change seriously

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to put an emotional charge to 'changing the world' instead of changing myself here as breath

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that I come first 'self first'

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I am not alone

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear instead of realizing that fear is an illusion

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let me drift from thing to thing without applying myself effectively

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that with every day that I write I will be stronger and stronger or more aware

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give up on myself when I see 'changing the world' as too much, without seeing realizing and understanding that the 'wanting to change the world' is not a valid starting point without first having sorted myself out.

I commit myself to change myself first

Whenever I see I 'want to change the world', I stop and I breathe, I realize it is a distraction to not have to change myself thus I let it go.

No comments:

Post a Comment