Saturday, June 29, 2019

Day 138: Breath by Breath at Work



Sometimes life can be too much, then what I do is, can I handle the next movement, the next breath? For example at work when it becomes repetitive doing the same things day after day, if I slow down and focus on what I have to do next it becomes easier to do. For example, can I take this chair and put it in its place? Then I do it and it is not so bad this repetitive work - I work as a waiter - but this can be applied to anything.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make things bigger than they are.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that I can do whatever it is I have to do if I focus on breath.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not be here as breathe whenever I am at work, making it more than what it is.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see the simplicity of doing things breath by breath.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that it is not important what I do but who I am within what I do.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize and understand that I can change the way I experience myself at work by focusing on breathing and what comes next.

Whenever I see that I make things more than they are within my mind, I stop and I breathe. I realize it is not what I am doing that matters but who I am within what I do. Thus I commit myself to remind myself to breathe whenever I am at work and focus on what I am doing in the moment.

I commit myself to remind myself that in my mind thing may seem bigger than what they really are.

I commit myself to remain grounded whenver I see I am making things bigger than they are in my mind.

I commit myself to remind myself that it is important to remain here as breath to not make things bigger than they are in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment