Friday, June 21, 2019

Day 136: Complainers


Change what you don't like or don't complain. Complaining is pointless because either you can change something, and then you do change it, or you can't and then what is the point in complaining on something you cannot change? But maybe complaining is useful to see where we have accepted and allowed ourselves to participate in things that we do not necessarily enjoy. For example I can complain about my job, or I can do something about it. If I catch myself complaining about my job, I see I have to do something about it. It is that simple. Maybe it is changing jobs what I have to do or simply change my relationship to the job.

I forgive mysef that I have accepted and allowed myself to complain.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that if I complain it means that I have to do something about the thing I am complaining about.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize and understand that complaining is like a red flag that signals where I am not being honest with myself with regards to something.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize and understand that I will not achieve anything by simply complaining.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize and understand that I am where I am due to my own doing, and thus complaining will do nothing to change that.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize and understand that I can change my reality given that I have put myself where I am at the moment thus I can change it.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realize and understand that it does not mean that change will be easy but only that change is possible if there is self-will to change.

Whenever I see that I complain about something, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize and understand that unless I change - if changeable - the thing I complain about then there is no point in complaining- Thus I commit myself to change that which I have ever complained about.

No comments:

Post a Comment