Friday, May 31, 2019

Day 135: Putting Myself First

Today I am satisfied about myself because I have directed things that needed direction in order to put myself first, taking care of getting my driving license, directing also the situation at home where I have had to say to someone that could no longer live at our place, which is not an easy thing to do.

It is important to put self first because if I do not support myself, I cannot rely on someone else to do the caring for me - it doesn't work that way.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not put myself first.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see the practicality of putting myself first.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that first I have to 'save myself' before I can even think of 'saving someone else' if that is even possible.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand that I do not have to apologise for putting myself first.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am bad for putting myself first.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand that ultimately if I put myself first I will be more empowered thus be able to help others.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand that in fact putting myslef first is not egotistic but necessary in order to be able to help others.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that it is not being a 'bad person' putting self first, but something necessary to be able to be empowered to help others.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that unless I empower myself first I wont be able to ever help anyone else.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to help others before I have even helped myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment