Friday, May 3, 2019

Day 132: Going back to basics


I have not directed myself to write as of late and I am changing this from today.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to simply not write blogs.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let the days pass without writing a blog.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give in into not writing blogs.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not write despite having the time to do so.


At work they are trying that I accept bad conditions and I will not, I will stand up for myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear repercussions from not accepting bad conditions at work.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I will not be able to keep the job if I stand up for myself and my rights.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that if the job I am currently working at will not give me my basic rights, I don't want to have anything to do with them as I will be better off somewhere else.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear to stand up for my rights.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not trust myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let the fear of not having a job interfere with me voicing myself.

Fear of the future

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the future.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I will not be able to provide for myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that I am able to do so much even if I don't realise it.

No comments:

Post a Comment