Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Day 133: Taking care of things


Recently I had to take care of something where I had to take various steps in order to start to solve it. Had I not taken these steps I would have been anxious but because I did all I could to solve the problem, and now I only had to wait, I was very calm within it all.

And this point of calmness is interesting, because it is within directing points, taking care of things than one can sit back and for a moment access this calmness in knowing that 'I have done all that I could to solve this problem'. And this is what I see is cool about taking care of things/directing problems, that if I do it then I can be calm and relaxed because there is nothing more I can do but keep doing what is needed to be done for the problem to be solved.

And this goes with all in life, when facing a problem I can either despair about it or take the steps necessary to solve it - thus accessing this calmness or peace.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to direct all my problems into resolutions so that I can live in calmness.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that indeed the solution is 'stop thinking and end your problems' as stated by Lao Tzu.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realize and understand that I can indeed live in calmness by directing all and every problem I face.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realize and understand that I can direct all the inner and outer problems the same.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to give myself the opportunity to live calmness by directing my problems.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to end my problems so that I can live in calmness and also direct the outer problems as the world problems as well.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that I am indeed capable of stopping all that bothers me.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that if anything is bothering me it means it only requires direction.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to choose to not direct my problems thus allowing myself to live in anxiety instead of calmness.

No comments:

Post a Comment