Friday, June 28, 2019

Day 137: Value in Self-Support



When I get paid, suddenly I become more directive, is that so? For example, at work I do whatever it needs to be done but then when I am at home and decide to do something for myself all kinds of excuses open up and/or I allow myself to procrastinate. If I got paid for blogging, for studying, for supporting myself with Desteni I Process - would it be different then? 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become brainwashed to only act if I am getting paid in money.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to behave differently whether what I am getting paid for what I am doing.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see the value of the things I do outside of work - thus not putting in the work needed to get it done.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to value what I do outside of work for what it is.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see value in self-support.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realize and understand that self-support is valuable, even maybe more than regular money-earning work.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to act consistently even when I am not getting paid in money.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to value more money than self-support.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see the value when there is no money involved in things.

I forgive myself that I have acccpted and allowed myself to only see value in money.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that self support is even more valuable than money.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that no matter how much money I have, if I do not support myself in other ways there is no point in having money.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see the balance that exists within having to have money and supporting myself - where I do have to have money and at the same time support myself with things that won't give me money immediately or at all.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand that the same self-will that I apply at work for money I can apply at home for self-support.

1 comment:

  1. Great blog Ruben! i have also seen the same that sometimes I don't move myself unless I have someone telling me to do this or that. That's why I also find it of such an importance to write in self support and give myself the directions, which instead I just go lost and move myself by the system of money, labour, survival.

    ReplyDelete