Friday, July 5, 2019

Day 140: Programmed Nature


Sometimes I forget, if ever I am aware, that I am like a computer, programmed by myself to where I am what I am today - either actively or by acceptance and allowance. If I don't like it I can change it.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to forget about my preprogrammed nature.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to forget to run the mind anti-virus as self forgiveness, self honesty and practical application.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realize and understand that if there is anything I don't like about myself, I can change it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be and become a lesser version than the best version of myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize and understand that I have the power to change myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not work towards becoming the best version of myself as much as I can.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that outer change starts with inner change.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to not use as much as I can the tools for self-change as in self honesty, self forgiveness and practical application.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see the simplicity of the need that I change.

Whenever I see that I believe I cannot change, I stop and I breathe. I realize I have programmed myself into who I am now, so I can change it the same.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ruben!! i think in this paragraph there's a 'NOT' that's missing, in the middle of: have accepted
    right? like: that I have NOT accepted:

    "I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see, realize and understand that if there is anything I don't like about myself, I can change it."

    ReplyDelete