Thursday, July 11, 2019

Day 143: Fuck Off - But Not Really



Fuck off, if you don't want to change the world. Or maybe you need to not want to change the world in order to change it? Let me explain. We go through phases in our lives, sometimes we do not feel confident enough that we can change the world but first need to prove to ourselves that we can change ourselves. So do not fuck off if you really do not feel you can change the world, but know this, you can start with changing yourself - and then change the world through your example of change.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that unless I change myself there is slim possibility that I change the world or that the world changes or who knows, maybe the world changes even if I don't change - but know this - none is free until All are Free - so I have to make sure everyone is free before I can be free.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that none are free until All are free.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that I might want to change the world but there might be people that are not yet there and maybe never will.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand that I have to understand them that don't want to change the world, but who can change the world? We can only start with ourselves.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that in order to change the world I have to first change myself. Or is it?

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I don't really know what it takes to change the world, but that I will not wait for anything, not even 'have changed myself' to do ALL that I can to change the world - if it is starting with myself I will do so, but  maybe I can do something else along the line.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand that I can do much more than I know I can to change the world.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that maybe I cannot do much more but I can do a bit more to change the world.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to take it easy on myself - but only as easy as I know I cannot do more - but then I expand myself to be able to do more.

No comments:

Post a Comment