Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Day 157: Restart



After a few weeks without my laptop after someone broke into our apartment and took it, here I am again.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear I cannot tap into my fullest potential.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand that tapping into my fullest potential is a process and it requires that I put effort daily.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand that I can indeed change my life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that I create my reality every day.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want my reality to change yet do nothing for it to happen.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself believe I am my own limitations.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see how much I can change my life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be hard on myself as to why my reality does not change.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that I have to be my own cheerleader to motivate me into change.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that every day is a new opportunity for self change.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that there is opportunity in every breath.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that it is not how many times I fall but how many times I get up.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that I am the creator of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment