Saturday, February 20, 2021

Day 165: Heliocentric

 
So here I find myself again after a manic phase. It's been a ride. I want to correct the fact that when I am manic I don't stick to the principles and in this case this last manic phase I had the idea in my mind that I could alter the state of the world with a few moves - lol - so like being the center of the action when in fact I am not the sun and people does not revolve around me - it is about me changing myself and in participation in a group that the world can change-

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that the world revolves around me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that the world will not change because of me but with the group - myself in it included.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe the idea that if I do a smart move I will change the world

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand the strenght in groups

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that what I do and say affects others positively or negatively

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to be a prophet

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that followers are useless - self-masters are useful instead

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to have followers

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to be a self leader

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to be here as breath

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I have to change someone outside of myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that if I am some kind of saint people will follow my example

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that it is not about setting a weird high-up example but to simply walk what is best for all

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that change happens in group not as an individual

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I have to morph into a weird thing to attract attention for others to change

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that even if I have a lot of energy - I am not the center of the universe

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand that even if I feel powerful I do not have to chage 'for others' it is all about self creation

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that even if I have a following - it is irrelevant - as it was proven by Osho and his followers that 'faded away' at his death

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that supporters and co-creators are best than followers - so it is best = someone that shares a vision that is Best for All

No comments:

Post a Comment