Sunday, February 28, 2021

Day 170: CNS Depressants


 

Two of the medications I take make me feel sluggish, with less energy, as they are central nervous system depressants, and it translates into lack of motivation to do things, it takes more effort - Taking this medication is like a test, because there is the impulse to simply do nothing and go to sleep but yet I have to push myself to do stuff. From doing the following self-forgiveness I've realised that in fact it is a cool thing that I feel sluggish/slow as I do things step by step without rushing and thus do less mistakes - as they say, slow down to speed up.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that while on CNS depressants I can do a better job for example at studying as I am not all over the place but go step by step

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see the gift in medication to test my will to do stuff

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see the gift in CNS depressants as something that slows me down to be able to focus

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand the necessity that I slow down to speed up

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not having motivation to do anything

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to take stimulants to counteract the depressant effect

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see how effective I am on CNS Depressants

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that if I don't give up I can be very effective on CNS depressants

I commit myself to direct myself effectively even if I feel sluggish

I commit myself to remind myself that going slow is a good way to speed up

No comments:

Post a Comment