Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Day 208: Speaking Up - Don't Hold Back


 

When something bothers me, and I have to speak up, at times I tend not to, unless it is too much. But this then keeps on accumulating until I find that I have to speak up about everything, which I think is the way, to speak up whenever I see something is not aligned and that if I don't speak up it will only get worse.

This can be in personal relationships as well as with regards to this world.

For example I think I get too little gas money from my colleagues, in relation to what others recieve for the same trip, but I do not speak up. Or I see some common sense perspective in relation to the world but I do not share, for instance I think Bitcoin is a great thing, but I don't say it.

Bitcoin for instance, it is a great thing, but without the world changing, it is not that great, because we see a pattern of very rich people already dominating ownership of Bitcoin or at least being capable of owning vast amounts. So the have and have nots pattern repeats itself. So the solution would be in Education more so, because people Equal in Education cannot be fooled and are one vote each that cannot be manipulated.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to speak up.

I forgive myeself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold back

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear speaking up

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand that speaking up is necessary

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand that speaking up is the only way

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that speaking up might get easier with time

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that I am the creator of my life

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand that I am capable of directing my life

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that unless I speak up, nothing in my world will change, and certainly my voice will not be heard

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that I am indeed capable of speaking up

I commit myself to speak up

I commit myself to take a breath and see if what I am about to say is within the principle of what is best for all and thus for me

No comments:

Post a Comment