Friday, October 22, 2021

Day 209: The birth of a Bitcoiner



The fate of entire civilizations has been tied around its economic system, and the economic system tied to what storage of value utilizes, time and time again history has proven that using unsound money, and also centralized money, brings forth calamity in societies while societies that utilized the so called 'hard money' flourished, and here it comes, Bitcoin is a solution we all longed for. Hard money. I am reading, wich I suggest, The Bitcoin Standard: The Decentralized Alternative to Central Banking. by Saifedean Ammous.

The current money system is a scam, and that's why there are so many scammers on Earth right now, because, why put any effort into doing something if you can't store value anywhere safely for the long term? Better scam some. Bitcoin changes that.

It is interesting how planning to get Bitcoin, and even in getting a little of it, already changes the perspective because I start thinking long term instead of simply spending my paycheck.

There should be testimonials of how aquiring Bitcoin has changed people's life. I don't think it is only because it price is rising, but because people start thinking long term, taking more care of themselves and being more content knowing there is a future for them.

Myself, today I bought a little bit of Bitcoin, and started to do some calculations of how long would it take for me to get one whole coin. It makes you think, that really it takes a lot of effort. Then I went and prepared dinner for myself, which I hadn't done in a few days, it even made me want to shave! lol

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to investigate the relationship between what kind of money is used by a society and its societal impact

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to think long term

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that there is more than living paycheck to paycheck

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that there is a solution for society further than any philosophy

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to 'investigate everything and keep what is good'

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to want a better future for myself

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to investigate why I spend all that I earn

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to doubt Bitcoin without studying it

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that Bitcoin will continue with me or without me

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that changing the money changes the perspective

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live for the short term

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that thinking long term is only possible with tools such as Bitcoin that allow for that 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want others to convince me of Bitcoin without looking into it myself

No comments:

Post a Comment